HORMONAL ACNE SKIN
Age, Sun and Liver spots
To treat Age, Sun and Liver Spots use our medical skincare range.
- Reduce your unsightly sun, age and liver spots
- Safely reduce sun, age and liver spots without bleaching the skin
- Works in 8 out of 10 cases between 6-8 weeks
- Can reduce pigmentation in as little as 4 weeks
- Diminish ugly brown age spots
- Reduce dark pigmented sun damaged areas on the forehead or cheek bones
- Reduce pigmented marks on the arms, legs and body
- Available in a roller ball to target small areas
- Also available as a cream to cover larger areas
- Neither product will effect skin colour around the dark area so there is no need to worry about that
Also used to treat;
- Dark marks
- Sun damage
- Pregnancy mask
- Post inflammatory pigmentation
- Post acne pigmentation.
Combat Dark Spots and Sun Damage
Daily exposure to UV rays, toxins and pollutants takes its toll on your skin in the form of Environmental Aging. The breakdown of collagen and weakening of elastin can lead to premature or accentuated wrinkles, and damage to the melanocytes, skin’s specialized pigment producing cells, can result in dark spots or age spots.
TEBISKIN products harness the power of Vitamin-C and antioxidants to undo existing environmental damage to your skin and prevent future damage.
facials at KYDOLCE Skin Clinic combine the BEST INGREDIENTS FOR THE MOST EFFECTIVE results WITh pioneering clinical formulations CONSISTENT SKIN HEALTH & HEALING CLINICAL CONDITIONS KYDOLCE ONLY OFFERS RESULTS DRIVEN TREATMENTS THAT yOU CAN BELIEVE IN.
Regain a youthful, luminescent glow with this luxurious, medically advanced dual-mask facial – the perfect remedy for anyone experiencing dry skin, loss of elasticity, dullness, and/or hormonal breakouts. Avocado oils and shea butter provide immediate hydration to restore suppleness, texture, and tone, while AHA, fruit enzymes, soybean and clove promote cellular renewal to increase elasticity and diminish the appearance of fine lines.
Your skin will look and feel dramatically softer, smoother, firmer and more radiant. Known in Hollywood as the ‘Red Carpet Facial’, this is the one the celebs go for to make sure their skin is glowing and healthy looking before a big night at the Oscars or Emmys.